steps we take to reach your goals
Accomplishing your business goals starts with the brightest and most skilled associates representing your brand. With Technical Resources, Inc. (TRI), we tailor our recruitment efforts to deliver cost-effective and time savings solutions.
Our team maintains access to one of the largest candidate databases along with personal network connections in our specialty disciplines. This enables us to fill your positions with the ideal candidate, equipped with the best skills and experience, when you need them.
TRI is the recruiting firm that listens to your needs and takes a personalized approach to finding you your next all-star candidate. To identify, engage and connect excellent candidates with our clients, we follow the cadence below:
- Consultation – We make your needs our goal. The consultation phase helps us better understand your needs and current position in the marketplace, which enables us to construct a more personalized staffing strategy. We begin by obtaining a full scope of the needs of our clients - from the profile of an open position to the need for consulting services.
- Strategy – Our team will effectively develop a strategic game plan based on your organizational priorities.
- Research – Our team spends much time in the field identifying industry trends and providing market insight to further support your business needs. During this phase we will also identify all possible candidate matches for your position of interest.
- Examination – We conduct extensive confidential reference checks of all impending candidates and will present them when requested.
- Administration – We manage all scheduling matters regarding phone and face-to-face interviews from phase one to completion. we are committed to effectively communicating with all parties to ensure we’ve delivered you the ideal profile for the position of interest.
- Proposals – We will work with your business to gather all the information needed to deliver a proposed offer, help to negotiate any terms during the process, and determine a start date acceptable to the employer and candidate.
- Follow Up/Follow Through – We will continue to be available to your organization to provide any information needed prior to and after the candidate’s start date.
To inquire about our Engineering, Manufacturing, Machine Tool, Food Manufacturing or Pharmaceutical recruiting services, please click here.