Success starts from within
When you join Technical Resources, Inc. (TRI), you’ll become part of a highly respected and trusted industry leader. As an integral member of our team, you’ll be carrying on our rich heritage and building on our vision by supporting our roster of highly respected organizations in finding next-level talent.
At TRI, we are always looking for friendly, professionally-minded people who are ready to face new challenges and share their passions, experience and ideas with our team and partners.
why choose technical resources?
Maintaining a secure work-life balance is a major key to our success. We value personal time and encourage our team to find a healthy balance between work duties and life responsibilities.
At TRI, we do our part in contributing to these balances. Our competitive compensation and benefits package includes 401(k), health insurance and a bonus program.
TRI is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
We encourage you to browse our available positions below and to submit your information if any positions fit your current interests and experience. To inquire about a position, simply click the link within the job listing and you'll be redirected to our job listing inquiry form.
current job openings at Technical Resources
Technical Resources Inc. (TRI) has been recruiting Engineering and Manufacturing professional locally and nationally for over 30 years. We are always looking to expand our office with talented Sales professional that are passionate about learning the recruiting business. TRI does full life cycle recruiting. This gives you the ability to work directly with both the client and the candidate offering a complete understanding and control of the search process. We specializes in direct placement in a variety of technical Industries associated to Industrial Manufacturing.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business decision makers, creating a partnership of trust and success.
- Creating and developing a network of professionals in a focused sector of Industry’s through recruitment, referrals and internet tools.
- Organize and maintain accurate information and documents of all activities related to prospects, clients and candidates.
- Phone skills- Able to make 50 calls per day.
- Sales commission motivated.
- Hard working ethics-common sense.
- Positive attitude.
- Understanding the importance of good customer service and follow through.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Able to work with confidential and sensitive information.
What we offer
- Base and commission program or a Draw and commission program. One of the highest in the Industry.
- Medical Insurance.
- 401k and Profit sharing program.
- Training and a team environment.
>> Click here to apply for this position <<